Fri, Nov 29|
Community Development Partnership Annual Window Decorating Contest Judging
The Annual Window Decorating Contest Judging will take place on Friday, November 29 after dark. This year’s theme if “OPEN”.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2019, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Philadelphia, Philadelphia, MS 39350, USA
About the event
Community Development Partnership
The Community Development Partnership and Philadelphia Main Street want to remind you to be sure and mark the following dates on your calendar for upcoming events in downtown Philadelphia.
- The Holiday Open House will be held Sunday November 10th from 1 until 5 PM.
- The November Third Thursday Sale will be Thursday, November 21st from 5 to 8 PM.
- The Annual Window Decorating Contest Judging will take place on Friday, November 29 after dark. This year’s theme if “OPEN”.
- The Annual Christmas Parade will be Monday, December 2nd at 6 PM & applications are available at the Depot Office for $ 15 the deadline will be Friday, November 1st.
- The Annual Moonlight Madness Sale in Philadelphia will be Thursday, December 12th from 6-9 PM
- The December Third Thursday Sale will be Thursday, December 19th 5 to 8 PM.
If you want more information about the Community Development Partnership or any of our programs please call Tim Moore at 601-656-1000 or visit our web site at www.neshoba.org